SENIOR MOBILE ENGINEER
WILMINGTON, MA 01887
Responsibilities of Senior Mobile Engineer:
-Work on the existing 3gpp complaint eSim solution deployed in the network
-Perform hands on work with affirmed PGWs, PCRF and multi-vendor SM-DP/SM-SR platforms
-Work Extensively on Mobile protocols
-Provide pre-sales support for all loT related sales opportunities
-Design and implement new solutions developed around existing eSIM architecture
-Complete all RFPs from customers
-Work on all Volte related offerings
-Deploy and Support the steering of roaming platform for loT and MNO use cases
-Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Computer science, Electrical/Electronics or Telecommunications engineering with specialization in networking with at least 5-7 years of experience in a telecom domain.
- Well versed with GSMA and 3gpp standards for Volte, eSIM and, remote SIM provisioning architecture
- Good working knowledge with IP routing protocols
- Previous experience with signaling protocols and Oracle DRA/DEA and STP platforms
- Hands on experience with at least Affirmed network Packet gateways and multi-vendor PCRF solution.
- Strong hands on experience with IMS elements
-Ability to use troubleshooting tools from vendors
- Have a strong knowledge of the 3G and 4G core and access architecture as well as the 5G architecture.
- Be knowledgeable of various access technologies including LTE, LTE-M and NB-IoT
- Have a working knowledge of Unix/Linux OS with basic shell scripting. Perl/Python is a plus.
Salary for Senior Mobile Engineer is up to $140K
Benefits: We recognize people as our most valuable asset. We have one of the most competitive benefit packages in the industry. Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
It is the policy of The Alpha Group, Inc. To recruit, hire, train, compensate, promote, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.