BOSTON, MA 02101
Our client has been in business for 114 years, and is 4th generation family owned. They treat their employees like family, but expect everyone to be hardworking, team player to uphold their standards! The hours are M-F 6:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday plus possible overtime.
Benefits include: Health insurance, 401K, 3 weeks vacation, sick days, Profit Sharing, and more!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Responsible for all upkeep and maintenance, including refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems
- Manage capital improvement projects
- Schedule and manage maintenance 10 of the box trucks for the company
- Coordinate safety training of production personnel
- Oversee the pest control program and other aspects of the Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures (SSOP)
-Minimum of 5 years machine maintenance experience
-Refrigeration/HVAC knowledge a plus
-Experience in basic trades plumbing, electrical, mechanical preferred
-Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Salary for the Maintenance Mechanic is up to $75, 000 based on qualifications